[teacherartexchange] Advice for New Teachers - Planning Art Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 11:07:41 PDT

Greetings New Art Teachers and Veteran teachers,

I know your teacher training/lesson writing classes are all a blur right now.

Here is a link from Marvin Bartel that is very helpful in planning and
writing lessons:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/artlsn.html
(note - scroll down to Supplies as the bookmark on the page is
misdirected. I will let Marvin know).

Marvin is retired from teaching now - but continues to teach all of us
through his web site. http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/art-ed-links.html

I was an "image flooder" (practice I learned from DBAE) - Marvin is
opposed to this practice. I guess I used images to inspire because
that is how I create art. I am inspired by an image I have seen
somewhere.

I stumbled across this page again while searching for Big Ideas.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/