Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Visual Arts Daily Goals (High School - Terry)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 14:42:02 PDT

Greetings Terry and All,

Hi Terry, I hope you are getting this. I wrote about a Goal Setting
form for high school. I browsed my files and could not find the info
from Patty Knott. I did find this file from Nicole Brisco. You can
revise it to suit your needs. Each student would fill in what their
art goal was for that day (sleeping and socializing not being

Each student would keep track of their own Art Goals form - but you
would collect them and use them in your assessment process (Once a
month - twice a month what every works for you).

If you are unable to access this file, I can send it to you off list
(same goes for everyone else who might want it.... Folks are having
trouble getting on IAD these days - their is a glitch in the MTU
setting on Princeton Online Server).

Hope this helps keep students on task. Nicole has no problem keeping
students motivated. You can see what kind of work her students do by
checking out her Art Room on Incredible Art Department:

Again... my apologies for sending to the entire group.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to