Re: [teacherartexchange] Dan Pink

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 08:54:06 PDT

Interesting stuff. In fact I just printed this article last week. I'm
going to use it as my first Paideia Seminar text with my AP group in
the Fall.

I keep saying we have the potential right now for a new Renaissance
(what do you call a re-rebirth?) the best chance for art and science
and left brain-right brain to come together.
And that is why I think it is so important to allow our students
freedom to experiment, to choose where and how they will take an idea
to another place, and to ask the questions that will get them out of
the thinking that only perpetuates old thinking.

Thanks Barb