Re: [teacherartexchange] pin hole camera

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 22:28:48 PDT

I have a whole bunch of pinhole camera links on my
blog. Here is the post:

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/2005/06/more-pinhole-links-than-you-can-shake.html

Also check out silversilicon.com. GREAT photography
site for teachers.

Hope that helps.

David

> --- d putnam art <dputnamart@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > I teach 1 through 8 at a small parochial
> school
> > and like most everyone I have little or no budget.
>
> > I would love to create and use pin-hole cameras
> with
> > one of my classes but it is totally out of my
> realm
> > of expertise. Is there anyone out there who can
> > give me some advice?
> > Thanks,
> > Debbie Putnam
> > ---
> > To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne