Re:[teacherartexchange] Student art exhibits

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 04:12:37 PDT

http://www.wrmeadows.com/wrm00074.htm
http://doityourself.com/store/rosinpaper.htm

These places show the rosin paper that my husband used at our house for
carpentry projects. Seems reasonably priced and hardy, but I have never
used it in my classroom. For whatever reason, I believe the same rosin
I used to put on the bow of my cello is in this type of paper. This
paper is smoother than the butcher paper I have in my classroom, but
just as hardy if not more so.
Beth