[teacherartexchange] Nine Classroom Creativity Killers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 16:00:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Do you see yourself as you read these creativity killers? I sure did.

Nine Classroom Creativity Killers - from Marvin Bartel:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/creativitykillers.html

Read and reflect on Marvin's words of wisdom. Marvin is not on the
list right now, but I told him I would post this. He will be returning
soon. (Kathy Douglas - if you see this - he has been in Europe and
signed off the lists while away).

I was an "image flooder".... my kiddies needed the spark of ideas.
Maybe I would do things differently now?

Please, if you post a reply to this. Cut my email address from your reply.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department