[teacherartexchange] Curriculum

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 13:47:32 PDT

I might also say that I have wracked my brains trying to figure out how to
fit the study of skeletons, skulls and the human form into the curriculum
before Halloween because of the Mexican-American Day of the Dead emphasis on
skulls. Parents who want their children to be doctors would probably like
that too.

Also, I think anyone who can braid their hair, can do wheat weaving. That
is a cross-cultural art form that appears anywhere wheat is grown.

But I guess that's a lot like promising to be home for supper at 6 every
night. I might not be able to keep that promise because the traffic
congestion is so bad in the Bay Area these days.

Jean Womack
Richmond, California