Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Music in the Art Classroom

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 13:43:07 PDT

I have cds of the Schoolhouse Rock songs. I wonder
how the younger kids would enjoy those? When I was a
kid we used to have these book and record sets which
were basically "children's books on tape" (only a
record instead). It would be nice to find some of
those, especially if it tied into the lesson.

I also saw a commerical for a cd that is basically kid
versions of current hit songs. The kids might enjoy