[teacherartexchange] Curriculum writing

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 11:12:33 PDT

I wrote a few days ago that there are numbers of sources for curriculum
on the web. Most just reiterate the standards with little direction to
how the content is directed.
There is one curriculum on line that is just the best--

http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/branches/curr/evergreen/artsed.shtml
.
It's the Saskatchewan. You can get lost in this site as to all the
resources. I hate to advocate taking what has been done by so many
that put so much effort and research into a comprehensive plan, but
this is just the best of all my searches and I've searched them all.

Curriculum writing is hard work. You must evaluate your own beliefs,
your district initiatives, and your student interests and choices.

We can learn a lot from each other
Patty
respond to: pknott@enter.net