Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 01, 2005

---------

From: The Hammond Family (bhammond_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 05:36:31 PDT

I agree - in high school (at least in my high school) the music actually
becomes a distraction. The discussions begin to focus on the life of the
rapper rather than on art and more time is spent selecting and arguing about
the CDs than anything. I've tried playing jazz and classical music but it's
just not worth another mini-battle!
Belinda in Greensboro