Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 17:07:41 PDT

They store easily in the boxes your construction paper comes in, or on a
bookshelf, stacked in the corner. I specifically set aside an area for
student portfolios. I realized I don't have as many classes as some of you
(although I'm probably in more towns, buildings, and classrooms than anyone
else daily!) but have always found a spot that doesn't interfere with
student traffic, but is easy to access. If you are on a cart, expect the
classroom teacher to store them.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids