Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 16:39:34 PDT

I searched the internet and the Lowes website for
"carpenter's paper" but was unable to find anything.
Could it be called something else?

If grocery stores in this area all still carried paper
bags I would just ask each student to bring one in.
It looks like most stores around here have switched to
plastic bags. Apparently someone thinks the plastic
bags are somehow better for the environment. At least
the paper bags lend themselves well to a variety of
art projects and the paper can be recycled. I haven't
found any use for the plastic bags other than to use
them for trash bags.

http://www.filingstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=RJColor