Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 16:02:52 PDT

I know you want bags...but one thing I've bought similar to the kraft
paper...is a roll of carpenter's paper from Lowe's for about $7.00 or so.
You could cut this into the lengths...fold over and glue two sides...would
be much cheaper than these bags and this paper is heavy-duty!

I also use this paper for Amate Bark Paintings...
Just a thought!
Carolyn