RE: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 15:57:20 PDT

Someone mentioned using large paper bags. I found
this website where you can buy paper bags in a variety
of shapes and sizes. These are the flat kinds used to
package magazines, only larger (17 x 4 x 24"):

http://www.uline.com/ProductDetail.asp?model=S-8539

The price is $70 for 500 bags. Is this worth it or
should I find a cheaper way of doing it?

http://www.filingstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=RJColor