Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 14:08:30 PDT

We use x-ray jackets that were donated to us. Ours are blank on one side (kids
design theirs) and have convenient lines on the other side to list projects.
They look like this:

Ours must be an older version, so they gave them to us.

Maybe you could get a local hospital to donate?

Denise Pannell
Defiance. OH

>===== Original Message From Darren High <> =====
>How do you make the actual portfolios? Cardboard?
>File folders? I want to make portfolios, but I would
>need 500 or so of them so I want an easy and cheap way
>to create them.

To unsubscribe go to