RE: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 14:08:30 PDT

We use x-ray jackets that were donated to us. Ours are blank on one side (kids
design theirs) and have convenient lines on the other side to list projects.
They look like this:
http://www.filingstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=RJColor

Ours must be an older version, so they gave them to us.

Maybe you could get a local hospital to donate?

Denise Pannell
Defiance. OH