Re: [teacherartexchange] UPside down Bush..... Drawing on the right side of the brain technique...

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 13:57:20 PDT

I chose an image of President Bush. He's the
President of the United States so he's a good choice
for subject matter. Just because they have been
brainwashed by their parents and Michael Moore into
thinking of our president as a demon doesn't mean that
they should not respect him or that it's wrong to use
his image for the assignment.