Re: [teacherartexchange] UPside down Bush..... Drawing on the right side of the brain technique...

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 13:23:01 PDT

Darren,
EXACTLY >>>>> you If you should not be concerned with the identity of the
subject .... then why are you so adamant that they do Bush as a subject. If
it is objectionable to some students, then why not use an anonymous person,
and avoid the problem all together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are other
battles to fight, why alienate some students (and parents) if you don't have
It is the PROCESS you are teaching, a technique.
Your objective in this lesson is to teach them drawing from observation of
line and shape.
The point is not for you in this lesson to teach them respect for the
President. (or is it ?? )
Me thinks you protest too much !

just my thoughts,
Christine Besack :)