Re: [teacherartexchange] Sequential Art

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 12:59:47 PDT

When I was in junior high we did a stained glass type
project by painting with opaque paint on glass jars we
brought from home. It could also be done on small
mirrors or pieces of plexiglass. The arts and crafts
section of my local Wal-Mart has stained glass style
supplies and kits to create small plastic sun
catchers.