[teacherartexchange] Advice for New Teachers - Lesson Plan Ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 12:11:48 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Cindy Erickson posted a gem - a brainstorming of where the lesson
ideas come from. I added that to the page on Where Artists Get Ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ideas.htm
Click on the link towards the top - or scroll down to the bottom.

Add on to where you get ideas....and of course.... and excellent
source of lesson ideas is Getty TeacherArtExchange list (I sure had
fun changing all of the ArtsEdNet Talk to TeacherArtExchange all
throughout IAD. I am sure I missed a few).

If you post a reply to this - cut off my email address.

Thanks for sharing Cindy.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department