Re: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 12:00:45 PDT

Lia,

This sounds like a wonderful, win/win, opportunity for
everyone. I would love to help out. I too am a
relatively new teacher. I just finished my fourth
year of teaching Elementary/Jr. High art. I taught my
first year at a public school in Elgin, IL and the
past three years at St. Gilbert School in Grayslake,
IL. I have taught K-8 and have tried a few different
year long themes to help guide my curriculum. I am in
the process of creating an Art Curriculum for my
school. Well, that should help to give you an idea
about me. I have gotten so much from others on this
list over the past six years. I would like to give a
little back if I can. Hope I can help.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Butts