Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 11:28:53 PDT

For an upside down drawing, the subject matter and the
student's work should stay upside down. The whole
point of the exercise is to trick your brain into
looking at shape and line. You should not be
concerned with identity of the person in the photo
because you are just working with basic elements of
art.