[teacherartexchange] Has your question been answered?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 11:09:20 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange Members,

I know there were some posts recently that I may have missed that
needed a response. I (like many of you) have been overwhelmed by the
volume of mail.

If you made a post in the last couple of days and DID NOT get a
response, PLEASE post your question again. I have had a hard time
keeping up (I subscribe to about 15 list serves - five for Art
Education). When you post - put in a clear subject line as to what
your need might be.

Please do not post a reply to this message... Change the subject line
to what YOU need (and do not include my email address).

Regards,

Judy Decker