Re: [teacherartexchange] Bureaucracy

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 09:36:28 PDT

Hi Darrin,
    Bureaucracy never changes. I dealt with this 40 years ago as well!
Do you live in the city where the government buildings/offices are located?
If so, pay the department a personal visit. If you are not, try to get the
state congress people in your voting district to help you out. How you are
being treated is a disgrace and the individual who is not returning your
calls needs to be held accountable.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired

> I just want to say that I really HATE bureaucracy.

 Apparently this is