Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 09:00:39 PDT

Except, the issue as I took it, was the lack of creativity in subject
choice. If I put a seclection of containers down for students to draw, there
is no room for creativity. And, these are grade school students that we are
talking about, so I'm not sure they are that emotionally involved. I am much
more likely to ellicite a response by commenting on an NFL team than a
governmental figure.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids