Re: [teacherartexchange] Any GoLive website builders out there? HELP!

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 07:08:11 PDT

Judy Stenger,

Email me off list and I will give you some information that will
help you with Go Live. I am back online after months of no home
computer. I know I missed a lot. The last four months have
been lost in way of communication to others. I have 700 emails
from this list and there was no way to read them all. I deleted
them and now I am here. What little email I read was done when
I visited my sister.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802