Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 04:35:56 PDT

i have to tell you, giving students no choice of
subject matter to draw for an assignment except a
picture of the president (or any other person who is
such an icon) sounds a little scary. if i'd given this
assignment, some of my students would have refused to
do it. putting students in this kind of situation
does not seem like a good idea.

wendy free

Do You Yahoo!?