Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB choice -secondary level?

---------

vranck0602_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 04:19:30 PDT

Hello Lydia,
What I have learned is don't offer too many choices!!!! You'll have
kids going too many different directions and spread yourself too thin.
Another way to think of it is to teach a technique, have the kids
brainstorm ideas for themes and then offer a few choices on how to
complete the assignment.
Vicki