Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 22:25:40 PDT

Sure, and all students will find some reason to feel
marginalized (they'll even cling to those reasons as
teens) but I'm sure that as teachers, we can all agree
that we'd want to minimalize that marginalization as
much as possible. That's all I'm saying.

--- "@home" <felsecker@insightbb.com> wrote:

> ...and I grew up a Christian in a mostly Jewish
> neighborhood until I went to
> college....and felt "marginalized" from kindergarten
> through high
> school....but, we are enriched by the experience and
> learn about different
> religions, cultures and customs and....life goes
> on.......PEACE!

=== message truncated ===

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne