Re: [teacherartexchange] Bureaucracy

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 22:03:16 PDT

I'm in Arkansas. Maybe we could have a pool where we
all chip in $5 and place a call to that office. The
first person who has their call taken or returned
would win the pot. Given the likely time it will take
for that to happen we can put the pot in a cd or bond.

Seriously though, it's very annoying. My questions
would take all of one minute to answer. I'm sure I'm
not the only one who calls that office with that
question so it would be helpful to brief the person
who answers the phone on some frequently asked
questions so people can get information in a timely
manner.

--- "sharon@art-rageous.net" <sharon@art-rageous.net>