Re: [teacherartexchange] Bureaucracy

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 21:39:38 PDT

Here in AZ, it's hard to get polite answers, and sometimes even answers,
from the office in Phoenix. The Tucson office is much more helpful and
friendly. See if you can get the info from a branch office in another
town, or the Web site, or even via e-mail. When you do make contact, be
polite and respectful without editorial comments about bureaucracy.
They are probably overworked, underpaid state employees like teachers are.

Maggie