[teacherartexchange] Bureaucracy

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 21:10:15 PDT

I just want to say that I really HATE bureaucracy. I
have spent the last four weeks trying to get specific
answers about matters from the Department of
Education. Each time I call I am told that I need to
speak to a specific individual. Apparently this is
the only person in the government who can answer my
questions. Each time I leave a message with my name
and number and I never get a return phone call. Ever.

I've let probably a dozen messages at this point.
I've tried calling other departments for answers, but
each time I am just instructed to call back this one
individual who does not return phone calls. This has
been going on for weeks.

Has anyone else had this types of problems? How
should I proceed? I need answers and I can't get them
because this one person doesn't return phone calls.