Re: [teacherartexchange] Ordering supplies

---------

From: Eileen Lurker (eileen181_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 20:48:05 PDT

You might want to ask printer companies if they will give you the end rolls of paper. You can get some high quality paper for free. I have one company will even cut it for me. They can't use the paper when it gets to the end of the roll and yet there is quite a bit of paper left. This certainly helps to save the budget!!

Eileen Lurker
Tri-West Hendricks High School