[teacherartexchange] Any GoLive website builders out there? HELP!

---------

From: Judy Stenger (mammamia2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 20:45:58 PDT

I am a complete neophyte, trying to get a website built in Adobe GoLive. I've made and linked two pages using Photoshop Layers--and it took me days to figure out the tutorials and get it to work. I have the site diagram set up, and I want to have the links open some Quick Time movies which I made in IPhoto. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get them to link to the program.
I've flattened them, saved them, and where in the heck can I find out how to get them in the site? Has anyone used the GoLive book
offered on Amazon? Some reviews weren't so great. By the way, I'm working on a Mac. If you have any ideas for me, I would surely
appreciate it. Right now I am feeling dumb, dumb, dumb.
Judy S