Re: [teacherartexchange] Dover Publications - Good Source for Design ideas - plus FREE images

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 14:27:58 PDT

I agree, Dover has some wonderful books. The "coloring books" feature
very nice line drawings of all sorts of critters, cultures, plants,
cars, trucks, you name it. They're a great resource for kids wanting to
see something from which to draw. It was difficult for many of them to
draw from photos, but seeing the object already broken down into a line
drawing helped them a lot.

Maggie