Re: [teacherartexchange] Overview of Art Lessons

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 12:54:13 PDT

"This could be very cool! Are you going to build the
armature yourself
and
have them cover it with the paper machete?"

Yes, I'd have to build the armature. I'd not sure
what is the best material to use. I wouldn't want the
final work to be too heavy because it would probably
have to be moved often to so the janitors can clean.
I suppose I could used some lightweight wood or pvc
pipe for the "skeleton" then add ballons for the
"muscle" and then let the kids and the "hide" by
putting on the paper mache.

I definitely want to have several group projects that
will be left in the school on a more or less permenant
basis.