Re: [teacherartexchange] Overview of Art Lessons

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 11:16:48 PDT

I am concerned that some of the topics might be a bit
advanced for the younger students. I intend to make
the lessons simplier for the younger kids, but I don't
want to try to teach them things they aren't yet ready
to learn. What grade would you suggest starting
perspective? Which other lessons might be too
advanced for younger students?

For the mural, I was planning on one week with each
class working on it. If we need additional time to
complete it we can always continue working on it until
it is done.