Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] TAB choice -secondary level?

From: Lydia Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 11:10:14 PDT

I am going to have an advanced high school art class for the first time this coming year (YAY!!), and was interested in maybe doing some form of choice-based "thing".. however, most of the info I've found online seems to pertain to primary level. Has anyone done anything like this at the secondary level? What possibilities/problems does this pose? Thanks!
-Lydia in Toledo

To unsubscribe go to