[teacherartexchange] Beginning of Year Ideas - Is there interest?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 09:37:20 PDT

Greetings Tetacher Art Exchange Members,

I have about 20 posts saved from previous years on "Beginning of Year"
ideas. Is there any interest in seeing a page on this topic on
Incredible Art Department?
I could add these ideas to the Art Night page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ArtNight.htm
All of the members who posted their ideas are ones who also gave me
permission to share them on IAD.

Please reply to me OFF LIST. You can use this address (judy.decker at
gmail.com)or the one on IAD.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your input on what is needed. I
actually have about thirty folders with different topics.... enough
work to keep my busy for years! I like to focus on what you folks will
use, though (I value my time). I am getting some interest in a
Curriculum page.... so that one may come.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/