RE:[teacherartexchange] Mona Brookes "Drawing With Children"

---------

From: Ralph Schultz (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 07:43:11 PDT

I've used "Drawing With Children" for many years, (as well as "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"), and I like it because it addresses the narrow view of what many students think a drawing is "supposed" to be. Her position is that drawing can take many forms, even doodling. It's possible to use it at various age levels, even college.

Also, thanks to those of you who recommended Gerald Brommer's and Nancy Reynolds' books, very helpful!

Gretchen Schultz