Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 07:31:32 PDT

Gotta love tagboard- never thought it would be so handy, but I really stock up on that stuff and i use it for everything.

"M.Austin" <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:No, it's also called railroad board. It is like file folders, but larger. It
is flimsy, but it is for elementary students who won't be transporting their
artwork much more than from table to bookcase. If you have thicker
portfolios, such as from cardboard, then they are going to become bulky, and
500 cardboard portfolios is going to take up alot of room. Course you may
have better storage than I do. :-)
~Michal

> Is tagboard the same thing as illustration board?

Jayna