Re: [teacherartexchange] Sequential Art

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 05:38:36 PDT

Theres an AMAZING book on sequential art by Scott
McCloud called "Understanding Comics". Its actually a
great resource, and is more about art and the concept
of time then specifically about 'comics'. The book is
done in the form of a comic, so its really engaging
for adults and kids alike.

--- Darren High <darren_high@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I plan on doing a stained glass type project using
> tissue paper and construction paper for the little
> kids.
>

> --- vranck0602@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hi Darrin,
> > I've had my middle schoolers read a Chinese
> folktale
> > and illustrate it
> > in 4 panels for a faux stained glass piece. They
> > look beautiful
> > hanging in the windows around school.
> > Vicki
> >
> > ---
> > To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne