[teacherartexchange] where to get supplies

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 05:00:52 PDT

I go to a nearby Prizm store where the prices are low and yet I can
inspect every brush, try out every paint that I buy. They have saved us
hundreds of dollars through low prices and by being local. I have
worked it out with our finance office that I can purchase throughout
the year there, as needs come up. I never have to wonder whether my
order was placed early enough for delivery in time for school. They
treat me like a queen when I come in the door.
Beth