Monotype Lesson Plan - now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 15:52:11 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have written a lesson plan for Incredible Art Department for monotypes:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Brenda-mono.htm
Susan Fowler and Createx site helped with this lesson. I have featured the
art from Brenda Robson's students and Ken Schwab's students.

I linked this from Elementary and Middle School Plans (since I wrote it
mainly from a middle school perspective).

Ken - if you see this -- add on to what I said about your prints. I wrote
how I did them with high school - and your look the same.

Cheers,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/