Art About Sports Lesson Ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 14:10:33 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I wanted to get Judy Nash's idea shared with all of you. There weren't very
many additional ideas shared - so I just added them my page on Art About
Sports:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/sportsart.htm
Links to Olympic Sports are on this page, too....not all that were posted. I
haven't checked my original links on this page to see if they are still
active.

I will continue to add ideas you share. Hopefully Andy DiConti will send me
an image of his student work for the carving. Complete lesson plans are
always welcome.

I will link this up to Elementary and Middle School Lessons on IAD.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources