Re: In Albuquerque (Warning Political)

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 05:56:25 PDT

Kathy,
It's nice that you got good responses. I only got two e-mails from staunch Republicans who expressed their distaste for Teresa Heinze Kerry and if I were to characterize the attitude it would be absolute dismissal, no conversation what so ever. Something like: "Have you heard her speak?" but not as a question, as a statement. I had the impression that this particular person didn't like the fact that she sounds like she's lived outside of the US.

Ugh!

My grandmother drunk or sober- that's hilarious. I have to run to a teacher's breakfast but would like to keep discussing this. I will look for the book you mentioned.

Paris sounds wonderful. Take me with you next time.

Kathy