Re: plaster gauze- Bunki recommends " Art Stuff"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 10:30:26 PDT

Susan,

I always ordered it with my regular art supplies from
Sax.... Bunki recommends Art Stuff-Douglas & Sturgess
in San Francisco. http://www.artstuf.com/

I have them linked on Art Stores:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html

I imagine the belly casting company found one of
Bunki's Getty list posts and emailed her.

Judy Decker

Can I expect to find it in a store, or am