Re: plaster gauze for sale.....

---------

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 10:15:51 PDT

That's funny. I logged on to ask artsednet'ers where they usually get their
plaster gauze, and here is this post! I was looking for it on-line and
finding the pricing a little confusing (and being mildly amused at how many
sites I found about making casts of pregnant bellies.)
So, assuming you don't usually get it from someone in the belly casting biz:
Do you buy it through art supply places or medical supply? Which would be
cheaper? Can I expect to find it in a store, or am I going to have to go
through a catalog?

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>Hi, all. I got this "interesting" email this afternoon. I cannot vouch for
>it's reliability. I'm not interested but some of you out there might just
>want this ticket to ride.....Toodles..Bunki
>
>>Looking for plaster gauze cheap?
>
>>I just shut down a belly casting company for pregnant women. Have inventory
>>I need to get rid off. Interested??
>
>>ccoleman@thaneinc.com

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---