Re: artist to fit theme of environments - Lesson Plans on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 09:35:18 PDT

Greetings Jeryl ad all,

Here is one lesson plan I am sure you can tweak for
elementary.
From Larry Prescott:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Larry-natural.htm

I have added an extension to include a focus down
drawing.... combined with this lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Andy-Circle.htm
Your lesson would use the kids photographs of what
they found in nature.

I know your fifth graders could handle this - just
seeing what they have done in the past.

To all - don't be locked into the levels that are
shown on IAD - Do browse the other levels. You will
find that many lesson plans can tweaked for high
grades and lower grades.

Jeryl - if you do this with elementary - do send one
image my way.

Hope this helps.

Judy Decker

=====