Re: suggestions for artists to fit theme of environments

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 08:45:10 PDT

How about Christo who is working on City Gates in Central Park, NYC( this
fall, I think.)? Other ideas are Andy Goldsworthy and Robert Smithson (the
Spiral Jetty has recently re-appeared in the great Salt Lake) and his wife
whose name I forget. Definitely some different takes on the environment.
Heidi in VA.

---