Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: More Olympics sites - from Jan Hillmer

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 14:51:29 PDT

I want to add an idea for incorporating the Olympics into
the art room. I've used it as a theme several times. It is a
great motivator. It also allows a myriad of topics to be brought
into the lesson. In the lesson linked below we used the winter
games as a topic. I ran videos of the games each day in class.
We researched magazines and newspapers for photos to work
from. It always worked out well.
                                        Woody in Albuquerque

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: