Re: More Olympics sites - from Jan Hillmer

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 14:51:29 PDT

I want to add an idea for incorporating the Olympics into
the art room. I've used it as a theme several times. It is a
great motivator. It also allows a myriad of topics to be brought
into the lesson. In the lesson linked below we used the winter
games as a topic. I ran videos of the games each day in class.
We researched magazines and newspapers for photos to work
from. It always worked out well.
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
                                        Woody in Albuquerque

--